Help me come up with a cute name to name my new Orange kitten

My orange tiger (who disappeared :mad:) was named Puff. At the time my dd was reading Fun w Dick and Jane, and their orange kitty was Puff. My Puff had 7 toes on each foot.
My new orange kitten is Punkin. Dd named him. I call him Kitty Sunshine sometimes, but he comes arunnin to Punkin lol.

Our tabby was named Puff for the same reason! At the time, it was my sister who was reading the book and named him.

I like the name Crush

Thanks for all the names - I have come up with a list of names I like and I am including a picture of the new baby. Still not sure which one of these names it will end up being but I am sure my DH will keep calling him Cornbread no matter what I name him. UGH Of course I will update when I decide on his name - and I know that won't be his only name since my other cats have always had more than one name. LOL

So far here is the list of names:

O'Malley (it would actually be the entire name from the Aristocats but I would call him O'Malley)
Louie (as in King Louie from Jungle Book - would call him Little Louie right now)
Nemo - (might actually be good for him since he can't seem to stay out of the toilet - DH said he was a fish)
Oliver (call him Ollie?)
Cheeto
Cheddar
Mango

New_Kitty_smaller_pic.jpg
[/IMG]

O'Malley (it would actually be the entire name from the Aristocats but I would call him O'Malley)
Louie (as in King Louie from Jungle Book - would call him Little Louie right now)
Nemo - (might actually be good for him since he can't seem to stay out of the toilet - DH said he was a fish)
Oliver (call him Ollie?)
Cheeto
Cheddar
Mango

[/IMG]

She's soo cute!!
I love Nemo & Mango. Especially Mango!

Good luck!

I was going to say Marmalade till I saw the piccy, then I realised how much like my Mischief he is.

I've known 2 orange tabbies personally -- Milo and Andy Fishbein.

[Andy was my roommate's cat, and her last name was Fishbein. Everyone always called Andy with his "last name". I don't know why -- it made him sound like a used car salesman.]

Personally, I'd name a orange tabby either Cheetos or Pumpkin.

that's funny I was going to say Oliver too!! We have a female orange tabby and her name is Tinker Bell and the name fits her personality.

Our Tinkerbell is our Calico. :) Fits her to a "t"!

Thanks for all the names - I have come up with a list of names I like and I am including a picture of the new baby. Still not sure which one of these names it will end up being but I am sure my DH will keep calling him Cornbread no matter what I name him. UGH Of course I will update when I decide on his name - and I know that won't be his only name since my other cats have always had more than one name. LOL

Oliver (call him Ollie?)
Cheeto
Cheddar
Mango

[/IMG]

OMG he's so cute!!!! I :lovestruc orange kittehs. :) Our orange boy looked like this when he was little, his name is Tigger. When we found him (4 weeks old) he was very orange and stripey, he's turned more creamsicle color since then but he's still our Tigger, it fits him perfectly, he plays with the dog (mini doxie, the cat is bigger than she is lol) and bounces all over the house. lol :)

If you go with Nacho, it has to be Nachoooooooooooo Libre.........:lmao:

Your kitten is so cute! I like Mango, that's a great name. My orange kitty was called Cointreau (Kwan Tro), after the orange liqueur.

My orange cat is named Dozer, kind of like the color of a bulldozer my dad used to have.

Our big orange boy is named Cheeto, Cheese for short. But I am loving Cornbread and Julius!

He is a doll! Of the names you listed, I'd pick Oliver. It seems to fit him, but I like human names for animals. I know not everyone does.

If he were my kitty, I'd name him Howard McButterman. He just looks like a Howie to me. :goodvibes

Well I think I finally picked a name that I am happy with and my DH agrees to - so his name is

Louie - as in King Louie from the Jungle Book (Little Louie for now)

Someone on the 2nd page mentioned this and I had thought of it before I asked but wasn't sure. Now it seems to fit him.

Thanks everyone for your help!!

Aww, your Little Louie is so cute! I like that name, it suits him.

Am I the only one, though, who would name an orange cat Phineas?

We have two orange tabbies - both found us as kittens years apart. The first we named Katie after a golden book that started with Katie the Kitten, a small tiger cat is curled up in a hat taking a nap.... Read that book so many times to my kids when they were little. The second is Milo after the cat in Milo and Otis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter