Help me convince DH to switch from PP to DLH!

kellymouse

Earning My Ears
I’ve been going to DL my whole life, but only staying on property about 15 years. We always stay at PP since it’s the least expensive, but have stayed at GC once and DLH right before the renovation before we had kids. We go about 3 times a year for 3-5 days and going next for Christmas and staying at our usual PP. I really would love to stay at DLH for a change and I know the kids would love it. The price right now is high but I want to convince him to stay there this time. Can you give me some of the reasons you love DLH and why we should stay there to help me convince him? TIA!

I’ve been going to DL my whole life, but only staying on property about 15 years. We always stay at PP since it’s the least expensive, but have stayed at GC once and DLH right before the renovation before we had kids. We go about 3 times a year for 3-5 days and going next for Christmas and staying at our usual PP. I really would love to stay at DLH for a change and I know the kids would love it. The price right now is high but I want to convince him to stay there this time. Can you give me some of the reasons you love DLH and why we should stay there to help me convince him? TIA!
Look at the dates for Promotions in December. If your dates are during promo times, it might be in the budget.
Here's the current promo for into December.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...omotion-for-oct-28th-dec-20th-is-out.3706149/

When my husband and went for our 10th wedding anniversary a few years ago, we were so disappointed and decided to check out and go to the Disneyland Hotel, PP offered us an upgrade to a signature suite, so we stayed, but I will not go back again to a regular room...So I would say go to the DLH.

There is nothing like looking out your window at night and seeing the old-school Disneyland sign and the monorail slides over the pool.

I love the historical pictures of all the celebrities in the lobby. Plus closer to the monorail and downtown disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter