Help me convince DH to try the Fort!

Hope you get your Fort trip in March!! My 'one' piece of advice would be to rent a similar size RV for at least a weekend locally and put it all to the test. Then you would have a very good idea of what you would be facing with 7 people in such close proximity with only one bathroom.

Not trying to be a 'debbie downer' at all, but I'm a very realistic person that doesn't do well with 'surprises' I'm not happy with - especially on vacation..
Usually things work better if everyone has a 'trial' trip at least seeing as you are not 'campers' and don't have the experience of all the 'togetherness'. ;)

The best of luck to you!! :)

We just stayed for 8 awesome nights with our 5 children, 3-12 :)

Best trip ever! We go to WDW almost every year and the baby aged us out if the cabins, so we rented from Moore and loved it!

Super easy and clean. The comfort station were easy and clean.

We will rent from Moore again. No question

Hope you get your Fort trip in March!! My 'one' piece of advice would be to rent a similar size RV for at least a weekend locally and put it all to the test. Then you would have a very good idea of what you would be facing with 7 people in such close proximity with only one bathroom. Not trying to be a 'debbie downer' at all, but I'm a very realistic person that doesn't do well with 'surprises' I'm not happy with - especially on vacation.. Usually things work better if everyone has a 'trial' trip at least seeing as you are not 'campers' and don't have the experience of all the 'togetherness'. ;) The best of luck to you!! :)

This is great advice! Though I don't think we will get the chance to rent for a weekend before March. Our summer plans are pretty full and then the kids start into their activities and finding a weekend free is pretty impossible!

We love disney so I'm pretty sure we will be okay. DH seems convinced if we can get the bikes there for the kids they will be off exploring and the room won't matter as much.

We just stayed for 8 awesome nights with our 5 children, 3-12 :) Best trip ever! We go to WDW almost every year and the baby aged us out if the cabins, so we rented from Moore and loved it! Super easy and clean. The comfort station were easy and clean. We will rent from Moore again. No question

Thanks for this feedback! I'm so excited to give it a try!!

for what it is worth, when you book the reservation with Disney, ask to be near a comfort station. that way bathroom sharing will not be an issue.

As for renting a RV up here it is a good idea. But in Ontario, with the short summers, trying to get a weekend reservation will be hard to find. The only ones that would be available will probalby put you off RVing.

We picked up our bike rack at Princess Auto, have your husband check there. Much cheaper than a bike shop.

any quetions let me know

Can anyone suggest a loop to request? We'd like to be close to the pool and we need pet friendly. Thanks!!

for what it is worth, when you book the reservation with Disney, ask to be near a comfort station. that way bathroom sharing will not be an issue. As for renting a RV up here it is a good idea. But in Ontario, with the short summers, trying to get a weekend reservation will be hard to find. The only ones that would be available will probalby put you off RVing. We picked up our bike rack at Princess Auto, have your husband check there. Much cheaper than a bike shop. any quetions let me know

Thanks! We will be looking at bike racks as we have booked the RV and the campsite! Woohoo!! I think we will request the 900 loop.

Good choice, we are intending to request the same loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter