• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me cut one!

Narcoosees wasn't very good... very plain and no flavor in steak and potatoes and slow service... was blah for us. Jiko was great! Never been to artists point.

Whichever is the most inconvenient to get to, and interferes with your trip enjoyment! If it's a hassle to get to the meal, just cancel the one that is causing you the MOST sighing and snorting...

I'd cut Artist's Point. The last time I was there was about 5 years ago, but I still recall how much of a letdown it was in both food and service.

For the other thing, I suggest getting on all fours then lowering your upper torso so your butt is in the air. Moves gases along.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I saw the title and immediately thought, "I gotta see what this is about!" I've been laughing at the 2nd post for 5 minutes. lol!

I have not been, but cut Narcoossees and Artist Point based on board reviews and input.

I would keep Jikos for the food and Narcooses for the location (close to MK).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter