Help me decide on breakfast on departure day.

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
We are staying 5 nights at Pop.
I was looking to try something on the skyline route for breakfast on departure day.

Flight is not until 3:30 pm

I am thinking of Cape May Cafe, Topolinos, or Ale and Compass.

I like the idea of a buffet. Characters are not needed

I've heard Topolino's is good but the portions are small.

any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Also, does anyone know if and what drinks are included with the pre-fixe price? Topolinos has drinks prices on the menu. doesn't make much sense

Hands down Topolinos. The portions are not small. We ate at both Ale and Compass and Topolinos on our last trip and Ale and Compass pales in comparison to the atmosphere and food quality at Topolinos. I've never liked Cape May - it's hard to keep buffet food tasting fresh, IMHO.

Edited to add: coffee and juice were included in the Topolino's price - we had a carafe of coffee for our table and POG juice.

I really like Cape May Cafe. We really enjoy the wide variety of food options and the characters are really fun.

Topolino's would also be the top of the list for us, but it can also be a very difficult reservation to get. We've not found the entrees to be small - we've had plenty to eat. If you cannot get Topolino's, Cape May might be next on the list. Maybe take a look at Trattoria al Forno menu at Boardwalk. We've enjoyed some good breakfasts there when staying at Beach Club - similar walking distance from Skyliner as A&C and CMC. We like it much better than CMC and A&C.

Out of your choices, we've only been to Cape May. This was last August, and the characters had not returned at that time.

We LOVED it. We are still talking about that breakfast.

Topolino's would also be the top of the list for us, but it can also be a very difficult reservation to get. We've not found the entrees to be small - we've had plenty to eat. If you cannot get Topolino's, Cape May might be next on the list. Maybe take a look at Trattoria al Forno menu at Boardwalk. We've enjoyed some good breakfasts there when staying at Beach Club - similar walking distance from Skyliner as A&C and CMC. We like it much better than CMC and A&C.

I was lucky enough to get a Topolino's on our departure day at my 60 day booking. However, after reading a lot of information about limiting of selections I am not sure I want to keep it. I also have a son who is an eater, so it would be unfortunate paying $45 plus tip tax, for the two of us if he comes away hungry. I haven't cancelled it yet so if I cant replace it with anything I may have to keep or cancel and do pop breakfast

I was lucky enough to get a Topolino's on our departure day at my 60 day booking. However, after reading a lot of information about limiting of selections I am not sure I want to keep it. I also have a son who is an eater, so it would be unfortunate paying $45 plus tip tax, for the two of us if he comes away hungry. I haven't cancelled it yet so if I cant replace it with anything I may have to keep or cancel and do pop breakfast

I just ate at Topolinos two weeks ago - the entrees are huge and you get a pastry basket. If you want AYCTE, than it's probably not the right choice for you, but doubtful you will walk away from Topolino's hungry.

I would call an uber and go to Boma
This person Disney's! This is our go to choice on the last day of any trip. Great food with lots of traditional and non traditional options, it's in a great resort where you can have a nice look around after at the animals and it isnt that hard to get a reservation.

This person Disney's! This is our go to choice on the last day of any trip. Great food with lots of traditional and non traditional options, it's in a great resort where you can have a nice look around after at the animals and it isnt that hard to get a reservation.
We all 'Disney,' just in different ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter