Help me decide park days?

sailored

Mouseketeer
Now that I have secured Boo Bash tickets, I am rethinking my park days. We are going for two weeks, with 10 park days. Here is what we have right now.

Magic Kingdom: 2 Full Days, Half Day on Departure Day and Boo Bash (So visiting a total of 4 times)
Epcot: 2 Full Days
Animal Kingdom: 2 Full Days
Hollywood Studios: 3 Full Days

I am unsure if we need that much time at Magic Kingdom, especially since we will be attending Boo Bash and might be able to ride a lot there. I'm trying to decide if we should make that second full Magic Kingdom day into another park day and if so, which one? We are staying at CBR and can easily hop on the skyliner to head over to Epcot in the evening for park hopping.

I am open to any and all opinions!

Thank ya'll so much!

Hmmm, I am partial to MK so I always say you can never have enough but if you want to look to move another day, maybe an extra Epcot day so you can do, Future World one day, Mexico side of World Showcase and then Canada Side, split each section up?? IDK, I'm not a long disney vacation person so to me, that sounds extravagant but also very relaxing since you can really slow down and really enjoy things.

I can't see doing 3 days at AK and definitely not 4 at DHS, unless someone in your party is a huge SW fan. Also, remember your boo bash day at MK will start kind of late, and even though it's a scaled back MNSSHP, it will still have things going on that could detract you from attractions, dining, etc. Back for the "old" party days, you could get in MK at 4pm I believe, now with Boo Bash is 7pm.

I'm sure you have your bases covered but do you have any Disney springs shopping days planned, resort days, mini golf, water parks, etc?

Hmmm, I am partial to MK so I always say you can never have enough but if you want to look to move another day, maybe an extra Epcot day so you can do, Future World one day, Mexico side of World Showcase and then Canada Side, split each section up?? IDK, I'm not a long disney vacation person so to me, that sounds extravagant but also very relaxing since you can really slow down and really enjoy things.

I can't see doing 3 days at AK and definitely not 4 at DHS, unless someone in your party is a huge SW fan. Also, remember your boo bash day at MK will start kind of late, and even though it's a scaled back MNSSHP, it will still have things going on that could detract you from attractions, dining, etc. Back for the "old" party days, you could get in MK at 4pm I believe, now with Boo Bash is 7pm.

I'm sure you have your bases covered but do you have any Disney springs shopping days planned, resort days, mini golf, water parks, etc?

Thank you for the advice! Part of me wants to keep that Magic Kingdom day, and just spend it riding our favorites and maybe snacking?

It is a long trip, but with FOUR rest days! I am so very excited for four rest days. We have minimal plans those days besides a water park and Disney Springs. Whenever we visit, I find myself thinking one rest day isn’t enough. It will also allow us to see more outside of the parks that we typically don’t.

Thank you for the advice! Part of me wants to keep that Magic Kingdom day, and just spend it riding our favorites and maybe snacking?

It is a long trip, but with FOUR rest days! I am so very excited for four rest days. We have minimal plans those days besides a water park and Disney Springs. Whenever we visit, I find myself thinking one rest day isn’t enough. It will also allow us to see more outside of the parks that we typically don’t.
I love the idea of re-riding favorites and snacking. I could snack myself around the parks all day/everyday!! Not sure how many are in your party but if you want to, you may be able to switch your park passes while at WDW if you decide you want more time at another park over MK. We have done that when it's just the three of us in my family and we were able to switch. You likely won't get DHS on the fly but the other parks may have some openings.

Yes!! We could always try to swap or even park hop. It’s just my husband and I going, no little ones at home. Just ones of the furry variety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter