Help me decide where to eat - what do you all want to see pics of?

got2travel

Disney lover
I went to DL a few weeks ago with my parents and my son. Well, it was a very difficult trip and I really didn't enjoy myself. I decided to treat myself and take a solo trip next weekend.

Since I will not be on a time table and can do my own thing, I'm trying to figure out where I want to eat. Then I started thinking about the DIS. We've got some good pictures in our dinning review/picture thread, but I'm sure there's other things you'd like to see.

So, where should I eat so I can come back with some more pics for you? I'm open to anything, counter, table, character meal. But just keep in mind that I might not be able to get in the table and character places if they are already full.

Well, depends on what you like... a lot of people love Goofy's Kitchen... i once at at Jazz Kitchen, and their pasta is just so yummy... the desert was yummy too... the one with bananas in it :P

Thanks Albort. I've actually eaten just about everywhere so I know what my favorites are.

But I thought I'd leave it up to the DIS'rs to tell me what they want to see pictures of.

If there is any restaurant that anyone is curious about, let me know and I'll try to plan one of my meals there.

I'd like to see a pic of a turkey leg and the kebobs...I want to see how big they are for planning purposes! :)

Also, any pics of Goofy's kitchen, princess breakfast and the blue bayoo I'd LOVE!!!

Yummy kebobs. That won't be a problem, I love Bengal Barbeque. I don't care for turkey legs, but I'm sure I can get you a picture.

I'm not sure if I can get into Blue Bayou since I'm going next weekend, but I'll try.

Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter