• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me decide...

SweetMissy

Intactivist/Lactivist
We've made ADR for breakfast at Tucker House but the more I read, I'm thinking of switching to Chrystal Palace for breakfast. Input please?

We do Crystal Palace before the Park opens. I think a 7:45 reservation? It gets you into the Park before it opens. We stop at the Castle & do our Annual Ears picture. Since the Park isn't open yet there is nobody in the background. We started this in 2008 when my Boys were 5 & 8. Now at 14 & 11 they still humor me & have their pictures taken with Pooh & Friends :thumbsup2 They like the food so the only thing they really complain about is getting up early ;)

How's the food? Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day so it's important to me, lol.

By FAR in our opinion, tusker house has the best breakfast on property when it comes to selection. Can't think of anything that isn't on that buffet. But CP is pretty good too.

Tusker House is our favorite breakfast on property. Food is really good...not just buffet ok, and the characters are great and service is excellent too. CP is good too, but apples to apples Tusker House better. I however would choose where you want to be that day, and which characters you most want to see.

Tusker house is a must do breakfast for our family every trip! Love the "jungle juice", atmosphere & great selection of food.

We too loved Tusker House, never tried Crystal Palace so I can't speak for that but Tusker House had excellent food and service. It's probably the only breakfast we will repeat on a return trip.

Never done Tusker house. We like to do Crystal Palace but only if it is not on an early opening and is before the park opens. It's the perfect time to get a picture in front of the castle before it is over crowded. Food is ok and we love the Winnie the Pooh characters.

IMO Boma is the best breakfast buffet. We also did Tusker House and Crystal Palace on our last trip. We liked both a lot.

- The food was better at Tusker House than CP. Also our son loved dancing with Goofy when they passed around the instruments and let the children parade around with the characters. (To be honest we REALLY loved our dinner here the most, but breakfast was delicious).

- But we enjoyed our time at the Crystal Palace and we have a toddler and we loved getting some less crowded photos of him on main street before park opening. The lighting is better for photos at the Crystal Palace. Our photos here were much better than at Tusker house, which was a little darker and they just didn't turn out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter