• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me Identify these please

momtimesone

disney addict and mother of one
Hello all I am a Disney nut and collect All Disney type toys from fast food toys too the ones you can buy right at the parks. I love finding new toys to add to my collection and have tons. I have been able to name a few and put them with the movie they belong. I am starting to catalog my collection but there alot that I have been unable to Identify so if you would like to help me here the first set I need help with. Please tell me if you can the name of the Character and What Disney movie they came from. I know all my toys are from Disney because they all contain the Disney logo.Thanks for your help and have fun

Disneytoys001.jpg

Disneytoys002.jpg

Disneytoys003.jpg

Disneytoys004.jpg

the first 1 i think is supposed to be Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. Don't know the others sorry

I agree, I think the first is Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

The last one looks really familiar.. but I can't be sure. Sorry.

my guesses...

the 1st- either Gaston or the hunter guy from Tarzan

the 2nd- pretty sure he's from Road to El Dorado

3rd- no idea

4th- Robin Hood? Nutsy?

sorry I can't remember their names

They have me stumped I know I am a Disney nut but I only happen to know the classic Characters and so these stump me so thanks for the help all.

First - Mr. Clayton from Tarzan
Second- ???
Third - Foxy Loxy from Chicken Little
Fourth - one of the vultures from Jungle Book

my guesses...

the 1st- either Gaston or the hunter guy from Tarzan

the 2nd- pretty sure he's from Road to El Dorado

3rd- no idea

4th- Robin Hood? Nutsy?

sorry I can't remember their names

It is from Road to El Dorado. The character's name is Tzekel-Kan.
But that movie is Dreamworks.

1st - I think he's the guy from Tarzan, but Gaston is a good guess
2nd - If it's not road to el dorado... then maybe emporer's new groove??
3rd - ?
4th - There's the voltures from Song of the South too. And I want to say there's one more movie with voltures.

Are there any markings or years on the bottom of the toys or maybe on thier butts that could help us a little further?

Kari's got a huge collection of toys from McD's, BK, and other fast food places. Mostly from the 80's and early 90's.

1. Mr. Clayton from Tarzan- for sure.
Not sure about 2 (I know he's from the Road to El Dorado) or 3
4. Looks a like a volture from Jungle book!!!

The first one is Clayton from Tarzan
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/DisneyClayton.JPG
The next is Tzekel-Kan from The Road to El Dorado but thats made by dream works.
http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/..._skg/the_road_to_el_dorado/chiefandpriest.jpg
The next is Foxy Loxy from Chicken Little
http://content6.flixster.com/question/53/16/08/5316088_std.jpg
The last is one looks like either Flaps, Dizzie, Ziggy or Buzzie from The Jungle Book but im not 100% on that.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_evTtgCQh2Bc/RkuHSrl_lAI/AAAAAAAAAXo/9O_e1q6Wt1M/s320/all4happy.jpg

Hope that helps :)

Ok the second guy I just looked and I assumed he was from emporers new groove but low and behold the dreamworks logo was found so that one is chucked lol but the others I have now listed so when I go thru more I can maybe count on all of you to help me identify them?
I am going with
Foxy loxy from Chicken little
Clayton the bad guy from Tazan
The vulture I will put under Jungle book as vulture lol
Thanks for the help and yes the other guy is now a playtoy for a cousin as no non Disney guys in my collection. I will be posting more as this seems like a fun and easy way for me to figure who is who.:cool1:

Ok the second guy I just looked and I assumed he was from emporers new groove but low and behold the dreamworks logo was found so that one is chucked lol but the others I have now listed so when I go thru more I can maybe count on all of you to help me identify them?
I am going with
Foxy loxy from Chicken little
Clayton the bad guy from Tazan
The vulture I will put under Jungle book as vulture lol
Thanks for the help and yes the other guy is now a playtoy for a cousin as no non Disney guys in my collection. I will be posting more as this seems like a fun and easy way for me to figure who is who.:cool1:

Thats great..its fun to help look them up!

Heres a few more lol you opened up a can of worms by helping me and hopefully I can get these ones named and cataloged before you all throw me off the ship. These I did double look at them just to be sure and they all do have the Disney stamp on them. Not sure if the kids in the plane are in a movie but would like to find out why there stamped Disney. Thanks again for your help

Disneytoys006.jpg

Disneytoys007.jpg

Disneytoys008.jpg

Disneytoys009.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter