Help Me Link MY Tickets to MDE so I can do my FastPasses

dtripli

DIS Veteran
I bought our tickets through undercover tourist and they will be here any day now. How do I link the tickets to my reservation so I can start reserving our fastpasses? Also will be able to have the tickets transferred over to our magic bands at check in?

Link reservation to MDE account, link ticket numbers to MDE account, and link bands to MDE account if not already. You're all set. Nothing is on a band, it only access the account.

Link reservation to MDE account, link ticket numbers to MDE account, and link bands to MDE account if not already. You're all set. Nothing is on a band, it only access the account.

Sorry for the hijack lol . . . so we should be able to use old magic bands from previous trips as long as they show up in our MDE account without having to go anywhere to have them activated?

Sorry for the hijack lol . . . so we should be able to use old magic bands from previous trips as long as they show up in our MDE account without having to go anywhere to have them activated?

That is correct. The RFID for park admission and FP should work indefinitely for the bands from previous trips. The only issue with the old bands could be with PhotoPass / Memory Maker. I believe 7DMT and FEA ride photos are linked to your account via the wireless signal from your MBs. The wireless signal from MBs will only work for 1 or 2 years from what I have read here.

I can't remember exactly what the site looks like, but I have linked UT tickets and it is easy. In your MDE account is a link to add tickets. You will have a hard ticket from UT with the back of the ticket showing in the plastic wrap. When you go to the link tickets page on MDE, it will show you pictures of various ticket backs. Pick the one that matches your ticket (usually the first one, if I recall). The picture will show where to find on your ticket the number to type into MDE. Just follow the prompts.

As others have said, if you have a MDE account and your ticket and MB are both showing up in it and active, you're set. I still take the hard plastic ticket with me in case but have never needed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter