Help me pick a value for one night and tell me about late-night magical express....

I do want to ask here though since it's a split stay MDE shows me the option to pick two magic bands. Will they actually send me two, didn't see a decline option like I have in the past? Seems like a waste

Yes they will actually send you two magic bands! I stayed at two different rooms at Coronado Springs (was in a preferred room and then extended my stay and couldn't get the same room) and i was able to customize two magic bands and they sent me both. I liked it. I got two different colors!! :cool1:

I highly recommend staying at the Hyatt right in MCO. Get a good night's rest once you land, and then go straight to Magical Express in the morning without ever leaving the airport! It worked out great for us (and they also have a nice breakfast in the morning!)

Thanks everyone for your help. I've booked a one night stay in a standard Pop room. 🤪

Here's the plan:
1. Figuring we can take the Magical Express to Pop around 11:30 pm-ish.
2. Collapse on queen sized beds in our hopefully recently redecorated room.
3. Mourn for the dearly departed H2O+ sea salt lotion bottles. Stinky swamp water makes me dry and itchy. Is it the sulfur?
4. Wake at 7ish, hose off the foul beasts (DD7 and DS9).
5. Have breakfast at the food court. Complain loudly about powdered eggs, cardboard coffee and slimy bacon for 4 costing $70. Eat all of the syrup.
6. Hoard some H2O+ sea salt mini soap bars (unless the Mouse decides the most eco friendly industry standard would be to replace all toiletries with a Boraxo dispenser).

b5a6c3d4cf86f55e73e2c55401165d62.jpg

Dang, I miss my elementary school......

7. Hand the suitcases over to bell services so they can move them (lose them?) for us.
8. Hopefully take the gondola to Epcot for the day.
9. Possibly drink overpriced cocktails until my head hurts.
10. Take the planes, trains and automobiles (monorail, transfer monorail, then boat) route to Boulder Ridge in the afternoon.
11. Retrieve not lost bags from bell services and change into not lost swim attire.
12. Go to the pool because it's 78 degrees out. I do not care that the Floridians are wearing mittens and puffy coats......
13. Eat dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Throw napkins or something. Whatever that is.
14. Congratulate myself for being well on my way to having 30 park days on my AP tickets this year......

Late night ME is easy especially if your carrying on :)

As far as value for one night I’d go with Music or sports simply because pop is “the best” in my opinion so I’d actually go there, haha, and is want the variety and trying something different :)

and the fact we were usually the first pick up and drop off for the busses
That's unusual. When the three All Stars do share a bus, it usually picks up in order: Sports, then Music, then Movies. This way, the bus isn't pooping back around and back around.

That's unusual. When the three All Stars do share a bus, it usually picks up in order: Sports, then Music, then Movies. This way, the bus isn't pooping back around and back around.

Then I guess the whole time we were there last summer was unusual.

Then I guess the whole time we were there last summer was unusual.
Sounds like if. Every bus drove past Sports and Music to Movies, then back out of Movies and around to Music, then out of Music and back past it to get to Sports? That seems like an awful waste of time, and a mild yet unnecessary waste of fuel :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter