• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me plan a spring/summer disney bounce back!

Dollyrar

DIS Veteran
Hi, I had this question in another thread, but have decided to give it a thread of its own after advice from a fellow forumer. ;)
I could really do with some guidance. We bought AP's for our first trip to DLRP in August of this year (4 days). We are going back again for xmas this year (4 days again ), but next year we are going to go for a whole week to get our monies worth!
We were thinking of going for the first week of the main summer season, so as to take advantage of the longer hours and see the fireworks. However, with all the recent price hikes, I was wondering if someone could advise of a really good time between march and august (don't want to go too soon after our upcoming xmas trip, so as to have something to look forward to ).
We want to stay on-site again (love the convenience... and the magic!) and so will be using our AP discount for room only. Can anyone think what might be the best time for low crowds/prices during this time?
Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

Ok, so according to my Thomas Cook brochure that I use as a rough guide to prices the cheapest times between March and August are as follows:

March: 1-5, 8-12,
May: 3-6, 10-14, 17-20
June: 1-4, 7-10

These would be the cheapest and quietest times to visit.

Do you have Dream APs? I know you say you want to stay on-site but have you priced up staying off-site? If your APs are Dream ones you'd still get EMH and could maybe then stay in the summer season so get longer hours and fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter