Help me with a gift/surprise!

8lovesmickey

Down at the Laughing Place is where I'll be!
I am coming with friends Aug 22-25 to celebrate one of us finally retiring! We are staying at GCH and I want to do something extra… the Disney bouquets were discontinued with Covid and aren’t back, and all the Disney Travel company has are birthdays and welcome packages and they’re ridiculously expensive and not really for adults anyway. So… can/will a local store like Trader Joe’s deliver to the grand? Like flowers and snacks or something? Or is there some local company I could use? We are flying in and won’t have a car. Ideally I’d love to have something waiting at the front desk when we check in. Ideas?? Thanks!

Delivers from stores/ parks to resorts is not a option.
Flowers or gift item can be delivered from a grocery store /target/walmart.

Check out the Ears to Each Other FB group-furloughed cast members who do all sorts of creative things. They have a group of folks in the DL area.

I belong to this group and sadly there have been no responses to many requests for edible treats. I'm happy for them though that it possibly means they're no longer furloughed or found employment elsewhere as I know the covid days were difficult for many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter