Help me with my anniversary trip itinerary!

ejdmomma

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will celebrating our 15th anniversary with a trip to So Cal. This will be a first for me and he went as a child. Here's the basics - flying into San Diego on Oct. 2nd and heading home Oct. 9th. We have reservations at Disneyland for the 4th and 5th. Here's what I'm thinking: we get in early-ish on the 2nd. Do some sight seeing and head towards the coast. Spend Friday & Saturday night somewhere beachy. On Sunday, the 4th, drive to Anaheim - just check out DTD and relax. Park days on the 5th & 6th. After leaving the park on the 6th, start driving south. Spend the 7th and 8th in San Diego - maybe the zoo one day and sight seeing on the other day?

Things we like - hiking, nature, walking the beach looking for critters.

Where should we go? Where should we stay? What is a absolute not miss?

TIA!!

If you love hiking definitely visit Torrey Pines State Reserve. You can hike up a small mountain and then down to the beach. The views are amazing and it isn't strenuous. If you want to look for critters, I would also suggest walking around La Jolla Cove and seeing the California Sea Lions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter