Help me with OKW room request

Cocolazzone

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

Can someone help me decide which building to request.

We are staying in a one bedroom standard (not near HH).

Priorities are closest to HH and a separate bathroom entrance.

We will request buildings 62-64 but I know that they are probably hard to get. Are there any other buildings (above 30 because of the bathroom issue) that are a decent walk to HH? If so, can you please let me know. Turtle Pond area appeals to us because of the drink station/snack area but I can't quite figure out how far of a walk those buildings are to HH etc.

Thanks!!

Those are the only buildings that I would call "close" to HH that have the separate bathroom entrance. The next closest (and my personal favorites) would be 45 and 46. They're along the river and SUPER quiet and peaceful.

If I were staying at OKW in a 1BR I'd be asking for 4521, 4525, 4621, or 4625.

Last edited:
No matter where you end up, you can jump on any theme park bus and it will drop you off at Hospitality House before it leaves OKW. That's what we did, and it worked out well.

Hi Everyone,

Can someone help me decide which building to request.

We are staying in a one bedroom standard (not near HH).

Priorities are closest to HH and a separate bathroom entrance.

We will request buildings 62-64 but I know that they are probably hard to get. Are there any other buildings (above 30 because of the bathroom issue) that are a decent walk to HH? If so, can you please let me know. Turtle Pond area appeals to us because of the drink station/snack area but I can't quite figure out how far of a walk those buildings are to HH etc.

Thanks!!
Turtle Pond is a nice area, but the units go back quite a ways, so the closer to the entrance of the road itself, the better for a shorter walk. On our first trip “home” back in 1993, we were in the building right behind the bus stop (33) - the resort was not completely finished; there were no units beyond ours yet, so the traffic “noise” was negligible. Buildings 30-35 would be an easier walk than those closer to the pool.

We've stayed in Building 27 and it was a great location and backs up to the golf course. It's at the first bus stop and a nice short walk across the bridge to HH, probably just over 1/8 mile away.

We've stayed in Building 27 and it was a great location and backs up to the golf course. It's at the first bus stop and a nice short walk across the bridge to HH, probably just over 1/8 mile away.
27 Does not have the second bathroom entrance that the OP is requesting. Generally my favorite area for one bedrrom, unless I'm going solo, is 62 to 64, 30 to 35., and then 45. Other than the 60s bldgs, 30 would be the closest to HH with the additional bathroom entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter