• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me with our mk plan?

jcjen519

DIS Veteran
We are planning our spring break trip the first week of April. We Are planning to be at bcv for 4 nights followed by 4 nights cl at akv. We will have a car. Trip includes myself and husband (late 30s), 9 year old son, 3.5 year old daughter. We visit Disney often and are only planning one mk day. I realize we can't fit everything in and that's ok. What I'm describing is about as hard as we push ourselves!

As of now our mk day is an emh morning from 8-9. The plan is to arrive before park opens and

8-9am - ride several of the open rides- whatever we can manage-peter pans flight, little mermaid, Winnie the Pooh,space mountain, buzz
9-10 am - head over to ride pirates and maybe jungle cruise. Closer to 10 I'll head over to BBB with our daughter(if we can get that reservation, I plan to call at 180 days out).
10-12ish(?)- I'll be at BBB with our daughter and my husband and our son will do thunder mt and splash mt and whatever else they have time for (thinking it would be best to grab fastpass for them for these two)
12-1230- planning to try to get a reservation for CRT lunch
130/2pm - Fp for all of us to do mine train. Our daughter isn't currently tall enough but hoping she will be by the time she's almost 3.5. If not I'll fp something else for her and myself and plan to baby swap.
230-3pm - fp for daughter and myself to do storytime with belle, boys can Shop or try to grab a last minute fp to join us.
330-4pm- bus back to bc/nap/relax in the room until 630-7.

715-730 - planning to walk over to Epcot for dinner. Thinking either rose and crown or chefs de France because of proximity to entrance from bc after a long day. Any thoughts?

We will head back to the room pretty quickly after dinner and go to bed.

Thanks to anyone who has read this and has any thoughts or advice/input.

In generally sounds pretty good. I would plug everything into touringplans in a personalized plan to see how long they think it will all take.

That should give you an idea of how much you can accomplish.

In generally sounds pretty good. I would plug everything into touringplans in a personalized plan to see how long they think it will all take.

That should give you an idea of how much you can accomplish.

Thanks! I did do that but felt it was really underestimating wait times and travel times. It is giving me an idea though! Do you find they underestimate times?

I think it looks good. If you think you might be too tired to go into EP for dinner, you might also want to consider Cape May at BC or Ale and Compass at YC.

Thanks! I did do that but felt it was really underestimating wait times and travel times. It is giving me an idea though! Do you find they underestimate times?

I am not sure if I am paying enough attention during the day to actually say. At the beginning of the day I am sometimes ahead of schedule. I usually set my walking speed to one of the slower options to add some buffer. We sometimes get off plan, rearrange and I sometimes put in things that might be nice if we have time but can drop if need be.

Your early morning is a bit aggressive - an hour is not a lot of time. From the front of the park, with 2 little one's, it could take you 10-15 minutes to get over to Peter Pan alone. ( I'd try to FP Peter Pan if you can which can help ) As long as you are comfortable passing up a few rides if necessary then you should be OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter