Help my poor, sore, addonitis brain

SSDonut

DIS Veteran
Ok, if I were to purchase 30 AKV points "now," and I was looking to get an Oct UY, then this Oct 2007, I'd get 30 points, right? So I would have 60 points available Oct 2008 if I banked the first 30, right?

Oh lord, I can't even do simple addition anymore. . . how will I ever help my to-be third grader next year when we start division:scared1:

Please help. I feel like this is a pitiful question, buit I can't get past wanting AKV points, and I'm looking to go small so I can either: convince my husband or prevent him from sending me to an asylum.

Thanks!

Yes, you can bank the 07 pts, giving you 60 pts in 08. You can even borrow the 09 pts, which would give you 90 pts for use in the 08 Use Year.

Ok, if I were to purchase 30 AKV points "now," and I was looking to get an Oct UY, then this Oct 2007, I'd get 30 points, right? So I would have 60 points available Oct 2008 if I banked the first 30, right?

Oh lord, I can't even do simple addition anymore. . . how will I ever help my to-be third grader next year when we start division:scared1:

Please help. I feel like this is a pitiful question, buit I can't get past wanting AKV points, and I'm looking to go small so I can either: convince my husband or prevent him from sending me to an asylum.

Thanks!

Yes, that's correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter