Help!!! Need Scrapbook Experts!!!

Shelby5514

<font color=87005b>John Taylor is my guilty pleasu
I'm trying to make a Scrapbook/Photo Album/Picture Book for 2 children from Russia that we will be taking to WDW in Jan. My idea at first was to make just a picture book so that they would be more familiar with the characters they will see when down there. But now I would like to leave room to add photos from the trip. I've downloaded a bunch of clip art from the net for each "chapter"...Classic Disney...Pooh & Friends...Toy Story...Cinderella...etc. I'm now looking for borders or frames that I could use for the trip photos. Does anyone know where I could find these. Is there a place on the web to download or is there a Disney Software program that I can buy that would have these??? As crafty as I am, I've never done a scrapbook. I am using a 1 1/2" 3 ring binder with heavy duty page protectors (Thought this would hold up better for a 3 & 4 yr old.)

Any ideas you guys could give would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Shelby5514

My best investment for Disney scrapping was a $10 software program called Disney Print Creations that I found at Super Wal Mart. As a bonus, a second cd of Pooh and Friends was included! I've used it for clipart, greeting cards, signs, frames, and scrapbook pages more times than I can count. Look for it in the discounted software section of Wal Mart, Target, or any other discount store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter