Help needed, best way to do this!

jacobsmama

Mouseketeer
So we thoroughly enjoyed our February trip to the magic for little man's 1st birthday and now we're hoping to go again around November time. Last time it was just us but this time there's a group of us going so I'm wondering if anyone can help me plan the cheapest and best way to do it. Details are as follows:

- 4 adults
- 5 children
- 1 infant
- would like to stay at Santa Fe as one of the kids is entirely obsessed with cars.
- end of october/beginning of november are the best dates for us
- will consider all travel options
- looking for 2/3 nights

i know that isn't particularly detailed but if someone could just guide me the best way to book everything as cheap as possible i would be so grateful!

TIA xxx

you'll need 3 rooms at the Santa Fe for your group, and I suspect when the good offers come out, November will be cheaper than end of October (and it will be a lot quieter too). Its unlikely you'll get a great offer for only 2 nights onsite (the best offers seem to be for 4 nights or more at the Santa Fe and Cheyenne).

You might also consider buying APs and booking room only? Expedia and a couple of other agents sell the onsite hotels for November through to February ish every year, without park tickets, much cheaper than Disney themselves do ie last winter the Santa Fe and Cheyenne were around £65 per room per night (not per person).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter