Help.. never been there before with Dining

Fourfun

Mouseketeer
Ok.. I am booked with Free dining :cool1: Anyway.. you can use the TS for lunch Right ??? I thought about switching from Diner to lunch because of the people and we are hopping.. So I am thinking ... book our TS at the parks with EMH in the moring... Then hop over to another park and use our counters for Diner... does this sound like a bad plan ??? Oh I almost forgot.
We are booked through AAA she said I could give her my resturants .. dates and times and she would book.. But cant I do that myself ??? seems to me like the times will be slim pickens.....

You can use the plan however you like. You get an allotted amount of TS, CS and snacks which are linked to your key to the world card. They have no specified times that they can or can't be used...

Your plan sounds good to me...and yes, you can call the dining reservation line yourself and book your ADR's if you want to. Your agent does not have to do that for you.

CDSTapisRouge said:
You can use the plan however you like. You get an allotted amount of TS, CS and snacks which are linked to your key to the world card. They have no specified times that they can or can't be used...

Your plan sounds good to me...and yes, you can call the dining reservation line yourself and book your ADR's if you want to. Your agent does not have to do that for you.

Oh good thanks.. She was rambling on about having to check to see when she could start making are Adr's like we would have to wait or something..
I thought most of them could be booked 180 days out.... also wondering if I
can get the Fantasmic/diner package... She told me No.. but everything on the board looks like you can ???

You are correct. ADR's can be made 180 days prior to arrival.

As for Fantasmic! I don't know for sure, but I don't see why you couldn't. There is no additional fee for the Fantasmic! part and the restaurants are offered on the dining plan... I am sure someone will know for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter