Help on my webpage

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Ok everyone, I'm making a webpage for my webpage class. And of course, it's on Disney World. :)

What I need is for whomever to tell me their favorite restaurants. Umm, now I want BOTH sit-downs, and fast-food!. Do it for each park (try to give me the sit down and fast food for each park) and downtown disney. Also if there are any character breakfasts you like, or dinner shows, lemme know.

Lastly if you could give a little review of the place.. that might be helpful. If you wish for me to quote you (which I may not if I don't use the restaurants you say), just pm me with your restaurant choices and reviews.. plus your first name and place of origin (city and state).

I will take a tally of the restaurants listed and then choose the ones that are most prevalent (lol of course, that's if I don't already have a favorite). Whenever I've gone I've only ate at the fast food places, so I do NEED more help with the sit downs.

Thanks so much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter