Help/Opinions on Food!

johnaalexis

Live Long and Prosper
Hello Everyone!

I will be going on my Disney Honeymoon in October (of 2016) but I am so excited to be going back to Disney I just can't wait the plan and book everything lol. I am not booking yet but I was just wondering what restaurants or foods are your Disney musts or recommend for our Disney honeymoon!!!!

Thanks!
Johna

My favorite restaurant at Disney is California Grill at the top of the Contemporary Resort. Get a reservation about 2 hours before Wishes fireworks and have dinner then go out on the terrace and watch the fireworks together. :) You won't regret it! BTW, the lamb is so good, but so are the majority items on their menu. :) Hope that helps!

Super helpful thanks!! Someone else recommended to me the Coral reef and Biergarten in Epcot, any thoughts on those?

Biergarten is tasty and fun, but it can be loud and crowded, especially during showtimes. If you're looking for something fun and casual, then definitely check it out. For an evening of fine dining, I'd suggest Jiko's at AKL. It's delicious contemporary cuisine from different parts of Africa with a wine list to match. Easily my favorite restaurant on property.

Super helpful thanks!! Someone else recommended to me the Coral reef and Biergarten in Epcot, any thoughts on those?
I have not been to biergarten because I wasn't really fond of German food when I went to Germany. lol The coral reef is pretty on the inside and the food was ok to me. For seafood, the flying fish Cafe is AWESOME!!! :) I would definitely go on Disneyfoodblog.com to get some good suggestions as well. Carrie did a podcast (Disney Wedding podcast) with the person who writes the blog recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter