HELP! Permanent Resident Card

She will be fine as long as she has her passport as well as her I-551 Stamp. CBP will have the ability to search her application and approval. Make sure she does however have her papers with her...CBP will not be the problem.

We have a three night cruise on the dream scheduled for July 27. My wife applied to renew her permanent resident card last year because it had expired. We completed our part of the process in January and thought all is well. We’ve now been told it could take several more months for USCIS to process her new card! That means she won’t have it before we cruise!

Does anyone know if she can cruise with the expired card and proof she’s applied for the renewal? Any other tips? I’m freaking out right now.
We have a three night cruise on the dream scheduled for July 27. My wife applied to renew her permanent resident card last year because it had expired. We completed our part of the process in January and thought all is well. We’ve now been told it could take several more months for USCIS to process her new card! That means she won’t have it before we cruise!

Does anyone know if she can cruise with the expired card and proof she’s applied for the renewal? Any other tips? I’m freaking out right now.
talk to the uscis they may stamp the Japanese passport allowing re entry to the us.The USCIS are the people to get this resolved. Make sure that DCL approves of any temporary solution

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter