help picking a date

tarheel618

DIS Veteran
We will have one day left on a Fl resident ticket. Which do you think would be better? Sat April 30 (no stay) or May 31 or June 1? I can book Cabana Bay for the 31 and 1st but the crowds look heavier for those days based on crowd calendars. Premier hotels for both dates are just too high. Thought is to spend the 31st at the pools and park on June 1st.

Any ideas how much the crowd will differ between the April date and the June date?

TIA

We will have one day left on a Fl resident ticket. Which do you think would be better? Sat April 30 (no stay) or May 31 or June 1? I can book Cabana Bay for the 31 and 1st but the crowds look heavier for those days based on crowd calendars. Premier hotels for both dates are just too high. Thought is to spend the 31st at the pools and park on June 1st.

Any ideas how much the crowd will differ between the April date and the June date?

TIA

Not 4/30! That's a Grad Bash date & both parks will be closing early at 6:00 p.m. - plus it's a Sat which is always the most crowded day of the week - & I'd always pick a date I could stay onsite :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter