Help picking restaurants

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
Hi

I am wondering where you would pick to eat in Disney springs that isn’t boat house (done a few times) or homecomin (going there) we were going to go to rainforest cafe but we are going with our 13 month old twins and a few people have put me off, saying they may get scared with the noise in there🤷‍♂️

was also looking for advice in Epcot that isn’t garden grill or space 220. Was going to do san angel inn but a few have said the food was very poor there 🤦‍♂️

thanks for any advice 😀

Raglan Road has a great show which is very entertaining and the food is yummy. Jaleo and Morimoto are also fantastic restaurants if you're looking for a more foodie experience. For epcot, our family has always enjoyed the ambiance at San Angel, although the food isn't great. Via Napoli is always a crowd pleaser or Le Cellier for delicious steaks! If you have a break in the day, you can always take the skyliner and try Sebastian's Bistro or walk over to Beaches and Cream. Best of luck on your planning!

Raglan Road in DS is great; we never miss it. We also loved Morimoto! In Epcot, Biergarten is great - a good buffet, and a show - lots of fun.

Another vote for Raglan Road - the food is really good!

I enjoyed our dinner at San Angel a few weeks ago - I actually think the food has improved over the years. IMHO, Le Cellier has the best food in EP.

I love Raglan Road, but if you're concerned about the noise, make your plans before the music and dancing starts. My 12 year old has issues with loud noises and the last time we were there it was bad for him. Morimoto was amazing, and we also really like Enzo's Hideaway.

In Epcot, San Angel is good, but La Hacienda is better. Le Cellier is delicious, but my vote goes to Via Napoli!

In Disney Springs I recommend Wine Bar George
In Epcot, we LOVE Spice Road Table. Tokyo Dining is also a great choice.

Have fun!

At Epcot we enjoy Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Chefs de France, and Tutto Italia. Sorry can’t help much with DS we liked The Boathouse this past trip and a few years ago went to The Edison for an early dinner. Later on times I have heard there is entertainment and could get loud.

I don't have much experience with Disney Springs (we usually stick to T-Rex and Rainforest which you're avoiding) but Coral Reef would be my pick with kids that age. That said, I've done Coral Reef, Garden Grill, Akershus, La Hacienda, and Via Napoli at Epcot and they are all great restaurants that would work at that age.

Enzo's hideaway, Polite Pig in DS. LeCellier and La Hacienda in Epcot.

Thanks for the advise

is the Edison a good choice

yes the edison is a good choice. i don't know if they still have it with covid, but there were live performers there so if your children are audio sensitive to that kind of thing i would definitely reconsider.

however the food is good and not insanely adventurous so i think everyone in the family will be happy in that regard.

you can view the MK fireworks from the patio if you are there at that time, but make sure you don't book the reservation too late as after 10pm there is a dress code and you have to be over 21.

yes the edison is a good choice. i don't know if they still have it with covid, but there were live performers there so if your children are audio sensitive to that kind of thing i would definitely reconsider.

however the food is good and not insanely adventurous so i think everyone in the family will be happy in that regard.

you can view the MK fireworks from the patio if you are there at that time, but make sure you don't book the reservation too late as after 10pm there is a dress code and you have to be over 21.

so the twins are quite good with noise, we also have ear muffs for them to wear if it gets a bit loud or during fireworks etc and that blocks it out quite a bit and they don’t mind wearing them

we were going to just go for the Rainforest cafe but a few people have said they think they might find the thunder storms to scary 🤷‍♂️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter