Help plan a day in MK, please!

FairestOfThemAll37

DIS Veteran
So I’ve typically been a fly by the seat Disney traveler. I’m local so it’s always been a hop in, hop out weekend or day or evening without much thought or planning beyond a dinner reservation or something.

I am now planning a family mini-vacation for a birthday and excuse to get a 2/3 year old to Disney. We are only planning to spend one day in MK. The younger adults may go to other parks, but we’ll just go planless based on availability.

We will have a VIP tour the day we do MK so hopefully that will make things easier as we have the child who needs a stroller plus two mobility challenged seniors who will hopefully be able to rent scooters in the park.

I honestly don’t even know where to start! One of the adults wants to ride splash mountain. We know with this crew that we’ll stick to a quick service lunch and then be back to our hotel and just do room service for dinner so we don’t need restaurant reservations.

I think the youngest will be most excited to shop lol and see Pooh bear if possible. I guess we’re just looking for a good intro to Disney this trip.

Any help or tips you have for this lost soul would be hugely helpful!

It sounds like you have a pretty good handle on it! And I’d think with the VIP tour for the whole day in MK, you will have plenty of time to do a lot!

Maybe just start going land by land and pick your top attractions so that you have an outline of what you’d like to hit? With a group of so many ages and abilities and interests, you probably won’t want to bounce all over the park and would want to methodically check off one land at a time.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter