Help planning ADR's

Loritlc3

Mouseketeer
I am tentatively planning a second trip and am looking for ideas to try some places that we haven't before. We will be getting the dining plan again.

Last year we did CRT(B), Sci Fi Diner(L), Chef Mickey's(D), Tusker House Donald Duck(B), Coral Reef(D) and 1900 Park Fair(D)

This trip will also be all about the kids and is actually more about new/unique experiences than fine dining.

So far I am thinking Akershus princess and Crystal Palace(can't decide yet whether to do breakfast or dinner) Any advice? and 50's Prime Time Cafe.

Anyone have any recommendations for us? Thank you

I am tentatively planning a second trip and am looking for ideas to try some places that we haven't before. We will be getting the dining plan again.

Last year we did CRT(B), Sci Fi Diner(L), Chef Mickey's(D), Tusker House Donald Duck(B), Coral Reef(D) and 1900 Park Fair(D)

This trip will also be all about the kids and is actually more about new/unique experiences than fine dining.

So far I am thinking Akershus princess and Crystal Palace(can't decide yet whether to do breakfast or dinner) Any advice? and 50's Prime Time Cafe.

What ages are your kids and are they boys or girls?

sorry. My son will be 9 and my daughter will be 7. We will also be traveling with a 5 year old and 8 year old (both girls).

I think the girls will love Akershus with the princesses.

If the kids like Lilo & Stitch, I recommend eating at Ohana for breakfast where they'd get to meet them.

I see you've been to 1900 PF for dinner, there are different characters there for breakfast if you were interested in eating there again.

I've never been to 50's PT, so I can't help you there.

I love the Crystal Palace for Breakfast. I don't think there is a more beautiful restaurant in Disney. Make an early reservation and enjoy an empty Main Street.

The 50's Prime Time Cafe is another fun restaurant. The CM's make it a memorable experience.

I think the Restaurant Marrakesh is a very underated restaurant. The food is great, and even if members of your crew aren't adventursome everyone will find something they'll like. The Morrocan music is wonderful and the belly dancer is very interactive with the kids.

We love the Crystal Palace. The breakfast is wonderful (variety in foods on the buffet and the restaurant is beautiful) and our DD5 loved the Pooh characters.

The Akershus breakfast is great. We had DDP so the cost didn't matter. The food was just okay but having all the princesses come to your table and the photo they give you with one of the princesses (usually Belle) is so wonderful. I have some great pics of it (If I can ever figure out how to put photos up on here. =])

Please Add the "Ohana Breakfast! :goodvibes

'Ohana means FAMILY ...and FAMILY means NO ONE ever gets left behind....:thumbsup2

HUGS
Mary

We love Whispering Canyon Cafe (have only been there for dinner). The family BBQ skillet is excellent, and the atmosphere is lots of fun.

I also agree with suggestions for Crystal Palace - Eeyore is my fave so this is a must do for us, but we really love the food also, particularly at lunch, though dinner is good too. We have never been there for breakfast, but we would love to try it.

Have fun planning :eeyore:

50's Primetime is a favorite of many but I didn't like it. I think the food is just okay and I think we may have had a server that wasn't that into it and when she did anything to act like our "mom" she was kind of snarky.

Ohana is GREAT. For kids and adults. Teppan Edo is great for kids and adults but is a little pricey. If you have the DDP, check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter