• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Help planning waterparks for a 14 day vaca

goofytiggerfan

Mouseketeer
Hi we are planning a trip next August 13th to 27th, 2016. We're staying at Carribean Beach with Deluxe Dining. I added just the WPF & M for 10 day tickets. My question is how many days would be cost effective to utilize the Waterpark passes or would should I buy 7 day passes with WPF & M and then another 7 day set of passes with park hopper or base tickets and have all 14 days of passes? As you can tell I have alot of planning to do lol. thank you in advance!

We are doing 14 days this August. We have 10 day hoppers with water parks etc. We are planning 2 full days at water parks, one morning at Disney Quest, and possibly more water park time if the kids want. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter