Help please! Crowds: Saturday or school break weekday?

Cruzinmaniac

DLP lover
Hi! We have francilien passes and we're planning a day trip to see the Christmas offerings. We have basically two choices, both of which are far from ideal:

1. The ONLY Saturday in November that's non-blockout (the 22nd)
2. The 22nd or 23rd of December (the first 2 days of school break; I don't want to go on Christmas eve, Christmas day or the day after, and the whole next week is blocked out, so that's all we have available. Theoretically we could stay in a hotel for a night, which would double our time, but would be expensive for our family of 6.

Opinions and thoughts please? I don't know what to do!
Thanks in advance!
Sariah x

Note: we went on the first Monday of the Toussaints October break, and I feel like it worked well (it felt less crowded than the Saturday in September we went on). But I don't think the UK was on break then, which they will probably be this time...idk!!

I don't know about the one in november, but I was there on the monday and tuesday before christmas last year (start of christmas break) and I thought the crowd was not that bad. Of course it is not quiet, but most queues were under half an hour, so we got a lot done. We're going again this year and I hope it will be the same.

I think it would be an amazing start to Christmas to go on the 22nd & 23rd.

Could you stay in Val d'Europe maybe to keep the cost down?

I'd like to have the back up of a second day if it was busy.

Also 2 days in Disney is always better than one!

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking. Plus, we're always tired on Saturdays after the whole week and don't feel like getting up. :P

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to take a look at some prices. :)

Tinian, thanks for the info. It's good that it wasn't too crowded! Maybe we'll be there at the same time then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter