Help please need some info on rental

tlaw66

Mouseketeer
Boy what a thanksgiving I had! let me start by saying we are coming to Disney dec 2022 I was planning on 7 adults and just found out I am going to be a grandfather not once but twice. my daughter is pregnant and my son's girlfriend is also Pregnant 2 weeks apart so here is my question what type of room do i need and can I get 2 cribs baby's will be under 1 year old.

If you all want to stay together in the same room, do you want to stay on property? Or off?

on property, you can request cribs but there arent guarantees that you would get one or two.

If you are going to rent DVC which I assume is your question being on a DVC forum, you need a 2 bedroom. The babies will not count in the occupancy. As to the beds, there is a pack and play in each villa, you can request another but not sure about a guarantee. You can rent from an outside provider.

If you are going to rent DVC which I assume is your question being on a DVC forum, you need a 2 bedroom. The babies will not count in the occupancy. As to the beds, there is a pack and play in each villa, you can request another but not sure about a guarantee. You can rent from an outside provider.
One baby won't count. One will.

Boy what a thanksgiving I had! let me start by saying we are coming to Disney dec 2022 I was planning on 7 adults and just found out I am going to be a grandfather not once but twice. my daughter is pregnant and my son's girlfriend is also Pregnant 2 weeks apart so here is my question what type of room do i need and can I get 2 cribs baby's will be under 1 year old.
As per PP, one baby will count if everyone is to be together in one villa. So if the total count is 7 adults and 2 babies, you need a villa that sleeps 8, meaning a 2 BR. I’d suggest AKV-Kidani (not Jambo) or BLT since those 2 BR have 3 full bathrooms. But also consider 2 studios, one for each of the new parent and baby families, and a 1 BR for the other 3 adults. You might get a little more sleep that way! 😉

I agree with Carolyn that a studio for the new moms is important. This is a tough trip with a newborn. Even I would probably skip, with a newborn. I’d think about rescheduling something crazy for two year olds in princess dresses.

A grand villa with young grandkids like that is a dream of mine, and im still in the thick of my own little ones, haha.

I would think a lock off two bedroom would be a good choice as it should have two pack in plays already in the one bedroom and the studio since they can be booked separately. It will also give a thicker door for crying babies.

Just an FYI, it's been reported that the Pack N Plays have been removed at some resorts to maintain cleanliness due to COVID. If they are not already in the rooms, call housekeeping, and they will bring them. If you don't want the Pack N Plays, and prefer a traditional crib, there are companies that will rent them in the Orlando area.

If you don't want the Pack N Plays, and prefer a traditional crib, there are companies that will rent them in the Orlando area.

There have been some normal hotel cribs brought out lately. DVC will bring you either a Pack N Play or a crib.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter