Help, Please!

Rui Graca

Earning My Ears
Dear Friend

Could you please supply me with the correct e-mail address or fax number to communicate with the person or group dealing with new projects at Disney.
My intentions are to discuss the possibility of a DisneyAfrica. I would like to reveal some information regarding this matter. I believe that I have some important points to share with the right person or group at Disney on this point.

Sincerely,

Dr R. C. E. Graca
rgraca@iafrica.com

The third thread down from the top of this page is called "Disney Addresses". There are some posters here who know the Disney structure better than I, and maybe able to give you more specific information, but the thread above is a good starting point.

Good Luck!

Disney was going to build an Africa pavilion in Epcot, but decided that South Africa was the only place, and back then, it was full of slavery and other "un-disney" things. I highly dought that Disney would build a South African park. If South America, Russia, and Australia seem like more likelky targets due to its reputation and more capital income.

Talk to Universal, they may be intrested;) .

Disney was going to build an Africa pavilion in Epcot, but decided that South Africa was the only place that could sponsor it, and back then, S. Africa was full of slavery and other "un-disney" things. I highly dought that Disney would build a South African park. Plus, isn't their political unrest and some Taliban and Al Quida are their. South America, Russia, and Australia seem like more likelky targets due to its reputation and more capital income.

Talk to Universal, they may be intrested;) .

But good luck, I heard lots of Cruse Lines stop their now and that would be good business.

While I'm sure your ideas are great, it is company policy to decline unsolicited ideas. This has to do both with avoiding legal entanglements and with the sheer volume of unsolicited ideas that are sent in.
Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter