Help please...

patches-4

<font color=009999>Had been visited by the Fairy..
O.K. I need help setting the clock an my file. I now how to get to it, I thought I was entering the correct time zone but it still shows that I was on as 4:26 this morning on my last post but I was in bed sound alseep by then. Could someone please help. I live in KY. it is now 10:21 A.M. Thanks:confused: :confused:

patches--you seem to have done it right, because the clock on your 10:23 entry worked fine

I went back and did it 2 more time and it is showing up right on mine now too. I just have a thing about having the correct time showing so I can go back and check the posts entered after the time I know I got off the board last. Thanks;)

I have been bugged by the time being off also, but never bothered to fix it.

Exactly how do you do it? thanks!

I will try to help but this is really like the blind leading the blind!!! Go to the top of this page, click on Disney Discussion Forums, Click on user CP, Click edit options, go about half way down to time offset. This is where it gets tricky. All times are GMT so you have to figures out if you have to ad on or take off so many hours on to get your time. Here in KY it is GMT - 5 hrs. I had to play with it a few time before I got it right. Click submit correntions or something at the bottom of the page and it should show your correct time over th time offset box. I went off of that page back to the discussion page where we are now and checked times on the right. Hope this works if not maybe someone else can explain it better.:smooth: ;)

patches-4,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This has been driving me nuts! :crazy:

Linda

Our Technical Board can always help out with these types of problems. There are some great folks over there who can always give advice or get the answer for you! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter