Help!! Question from a newbie on DDP for DVC

gabe0521

Earning My Ears
I'm currently renting points from someone for August at a DVC resort, and I'm set up on DDP. I was wondering that if they release the same promo for free DDP like thet did last year, could I add it on to my existing ressie.

I'll get DDP either way, but if the owner can call the code in for me and save me a couple hundred bucks then why not? Or do you have to do the packing from Disney w/ hotel, tickets, etc receive the promos.

That's just more money my family will have me pumping into the parks.

Of course this is just case they actually run the free DDP this year again anyway right!!!!! :confused3

Thanks for the Help,

Gabe and the 3 little Princesses princess: princess: princess:

No. DVC owners are eligible for DDP all year without having to buy park tickets, as long as the ressie is at a DVC resort, on DVC points. But we don't get free dining.

Free DDP (which has not been announced yet for 2007) is a package purchased from Disney directly, and it includes a certain room rate (generally the rack rate) + at least one day base park ticket per person.

You can do the math, but I suspect you are ahead of the game with your rented ressie and paying for DDP.

I agree no, DVC does not get free dining. You are still better paying for you are not paying rack rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter