Help quick please! DTD dining tonight...

TradersMom

Earning My Ears
Hi all.... taking Mom and Dad to DTD TONIGHT (yikes!). We'll eat a quick bite before going, but what can we snack on or get for dessert once we're there? Any suggestions on something good, and perhaps in some place that we can spend some time rather than getting rushed?

Thanks as always!
Sheila (aka TradersMom)
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Ghiaridellis (sp?) for sundaes - never eaten there myself, but I hear from many people that they are pretty darn good!

right outside of Bongos there is a counter service window..they offer things like Cuban sandwiched...but my personal favorite there are the papa rellenas.....they're very inexpensive compared to what you will pay inside at Bongos (maybe $1 apiece outside compared to several dollars for maybe 3 papas inside)

In case you're not familiar with them...they are kinda like fried mashed potato balls filled with ground beef..sounds weird, tastes great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter