• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP! Reservation Cancellation Confusion -UT

TJ's Mom

Mouseketeer
So I booked a hotel only with WDW. I then cancelled it because I got a great deal with UT. I linked my reservation and all was good. When I looked today online, it said "Please note that this reservation has been canceled. Reservation details will be removed within 48 hours." I can't call at the moment but will try later. It's stressing me out that our reservation might be gone! I still have my confirmation with UT. I thought about putting t in again, but don't want to screw something up. Any ideas? Should I worry???

Try it again and see what happens. Unfortunately, if you can't get it to link or if you get the same message, only UT can resolve this for you. The whole site has been really glitchy the last few days. Hopefully it's just an error that has an easy fix. Did you put down a deposit? Or was it just on hold?

I spoke to someone today. They said that it has been showing up on certain reservations but to ignore it. Mine was the first domestic one she had seen. Thanks for the responses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter