HELP! RPH - Cheapest Rates?

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
What should I be asking for to find the best rates? We stayed 7/02 for $99 or $109 per nite on Entertainment so I told my DD we would stay 3 nites this time. Now, after waiting 4 months for the rates to come out they are listed as about $179 or $189 for our stay. I can actually get AAA cheaper at $175!!! This is WAY out of our budget range. (Our Swan stay is with a friend/family rate so that is helping us - but I can't handle this!)

I asked about Gov't but I was told (not very nicely) that their resorts don't offer government rates. I tried calling AAA directly to see if they had anything in their system but they closed at 7pm.

Anyone have ANY suggestions I can use? I saw FanClub mentioned in one thread. How do I get a FanClub card?

I checked HotelKingdom but it was $219 per night.

I was going to do 3 nites there b4 Disney, but not at $190 per nite!

Unfortunately, the $99 dollar days are long gone. The resort is in high demand. The lowest I have heard of right now is $129 during non peak times.

Bumpee, bumpee.....

How do I go about getting a FanClub card?

Fan Club membership is available from your Human Resources Department. Fan Club cards are usually issued through your employer. Discounts can be up to 30%! This discount is not usually as good as the Entertainment Book or Annual Passholders.
Go to the Loews web site, click the reservations link, and type FAN in the promo code box. You can also enter APH to see what those rates are. If you would like to be jealous you can try FLO for Florida residents. One time last Sept. I saw FAN beat APH and FLO. You must show your Fan Club card at check-in. I have seen a thread where you can get the card by contacting an indivdual. But go ahead and check the rates to see if its worth your while.

I GOT RPH ON AUG 28 FOR 152.00 AND AUG 29 119.00, THE WEEK DAYS ARE MUCH CHEAPER THEN FRIDAY AND SAT.

DIANE:

Last week I added a day to our Universal stay and rooms were still available for $119 a night for August. We'll be there from 8/22-8/24. BTW, that was the Entertainment rate. Try to stay mid week as someone else suggested, it's cheaper.

Only way that would work well would be to check out of Swan and check back in again....I don't know if it is worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter