• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Shark Navigator or Bissel Health Home Vac?

Corbin3

Mouseketeer
I desperately need a new vac but can't decide between these two. Both have great reviews online. I have a DS (8) plus a long haired cat and a dog. Anyone own either one of these vacuums that can offer advice either way? Seems like vacuums are getting marked down this time of year so they both end up being about the same price. I would love to know how these hold up after a few months too. My last vac worked great for several months but then just lost suction.

Well, I just bought a Navigator about 3 weeks ago and really like it so far. It picks up way more dirt than my other vaccum (a Kenmore) and it's very light and easy to use. I wanted a Dyson, but just can't stomach the price so I thought I would try this out. So far, so good!:thumbsup2

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is what I use. Love it! I can't see spending $500+ on a Dyson and this works great. I have 2 Shelties (long hair), a medium-hair cat, and another cat. Plus, I think my DD16 sheds as much as the dogs! lol It works great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter