• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help something doesnt sound right

disneycrazy730

Mouseketeer
i just booked 4 nites at pop preferred room with my aaa card rate and my total is 314.00 it didnt sound right i asked again to make sure i was booked the 4 nites he said yes your all set . i asked again he must have thought i didnt believe him but that sounded to cheap . i am splitting 4 nites pop 4 nites swan with aaa rate after hearing my total im was temted to say book me all 8 at the pop what do you think. ;)

What are your dates? Are you going during value season or regular season? This all makes a huge $$ difference.

Better check again:

Preferred room rate in regular season for Pop is $111/night plus tax.

$111 * 3 x 1.115 = $371.30

AAA discount should be 15%, which would lower this to $315.....

Rack rate for regular season (includes July) is $99/night plus tax. My guess is that your $314 total for 4 nights doesn't include tax. So your rate is about $79/night plus tax. That is a good rate, but I don't think it is "too good to be true".

As far as staying there all 8 nights, if it were me and I could get that rate I would just stay at the POP. The Swan is very nice and in a great location, but I bet the savings could buy a lot of souvenirs and nice meals.

Best wishes -

Best wishe s-

ILoveWDW2003 said:
OP said they had a preferred room....
Of course you are right - and your answer makes more sense than mine. :guilty:

I think the OP should call again and ask the CM to tell her what is reserved exactly - i.e., don't volunteer anything except maybe the confirmation number. Hopefully that will straighten anything out that isn't as requested.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter