• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help this hater out (critique away)

Jadekaz

Earning My Ears
[Turns out we are considering a cruise instead and will do WDW at a less crowded time of the year. Thanks for your input!]

Hi! I have to say that I think it's awesome that you are doing this for your family. :thumbsup2 I LOVE Disney and would never go in March because of the crowds so I am seriously impressed.

With that said, I don't really see anything in your plans to critique. I am not a real veteran like you will find on these boards so hopefully somebody else with more experience will chime in. It looks like you've planned lots of down time at your hotel which is great. It might be that only the rides that you hit early enough or have FP for will be worth the long wait times. Maybe if you go into it with the mindset that you won't get to ride everything but you will get some nice meals, pool time, and family time it will be ok.

Good luck. :goodvibes

Thanks for the kind words! I agree, if I could another time to go, I definitely would. October sounds nice.... :)

I think you have a really nice outline for a plan!

You said that in your first trip, having every minute planned added to your stress. What I would suggest is getting a feel for what attractions are best to visit in what parts of the day. Some things are rope drop or FP only, some are 1st hour, some are anytime before lunch, and some are anytime. That way, you can have a general plan without a "at 10:13 we will take two minutes to walk to Dumbo" plan.

With regard to your specific plan, I have just a couple of small suggestions. 1) I am pretty sure that Anna and Elsa are only in the Magic Kingdom and no longer at Epcot. Meeting them is a rope drop or FP only attraction as the lines are VERY long.
2) On March 18, you have your Buzz FP in the 1 PM hour. This was the favorite attraction for both of my boys when they were 2. However, that is prime naptime/I missed my nap meltdown time. I would put that FP in a time where your 2 yo is in a really good mood.
3) You don't have a time for your Biergarten ADR, but remember to allow at least 90 minutes (I would allow more) from the time you leave MK. It is a LONG walk back to the Germany pavilion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter