Help to decide on TS

natanya

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 5 (myself, DH, dd18, ds16, ds10). We will be at WDW 7/31-8/4 so we are paying for the DDP. Here are our current ADR's:

LeCellier
Grand Floridian
Ohana's
Goofy's Cape May Breakfast

Basically that uses all our 4 TS meals if we use ds10 at each. We also are going to Rainforest Cafe (oop) for one dinner.

Here are my ????

1) Whether to keep OHanas or change to another LeCellier or maybe CapnJacks or Concourse. (Need to appease dh some, quiet dinners may be the way)

2) Use the TS for ds10 at LeCelliers and GF or pay oop. (He is a picky eater)
Plus if we switch Ohana's we would have 3 TS left over, could pay oop for 1 adult TS and ds10, plus we may be adding another 3 days off property at the end, we could use this TS on the last day at WDW.

3) Since we are paying oop for RFC and maybe paying oop for ds10, should we cancel the DDP and just go oop with all?

Thanks for any help

With teenagers I don't know if | would do CapnJacks, as rthey don't take ADR's and it may mean a wait.

You do not have a lot of meals so I would keep 'Ohana, it is different and 2 Le Celleirs is a bit limiting.

The only way to decide whether to go OOP or use DDE is to sit down and work out what you will be spending if you were off the plan and look at the cost of being on the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter