HELP!!! (travel between Beauvais & DLP)

wendybird7

Mouseketeer
hi guys, i am in need of your help....again!!

even though i've been to DLP lots of times,this is the first time i've went with such a big lot (6 of us, plus my friend is travelling with DH and DD on same day and flights out etc to DLP)...and i have no idea whether it is best to get the bus to Paris then the metro to DLP, getting us there around 1-2pm i'm guessing, or to get a private taxi out?

has anyone ever got a taxi between Beauvais to DLP? I've been checking prices online and for 6 of us a cab is working out at around 150 euros...

HOWEVER - these easyjet flights from glasgow airport straight to paris have just came up which may be cheaper in the scheme of things, as they are 21 quid out (rubbish early flights back so would stick with Ryanair), which means we could go VEA - how much is the bus to DLP with VEA from CDG? (it's like the stock exchange here...)

so basically...

-am i cheaper/easier sticking with Ryanair, but having to get a cab/limo to Prestwick and the bus/metro or cab from Beauvais to DLP?

or - get easyjet flights out and get VEA bus to DLP, but get ryanair flight for way back?

i wish we'd known about easyjet sooner :'( :sad2: :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter