HELP-Very Merrytime Questions

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,
We are excited to be 96 days from our Merrytime cruise...This is the first time we have done a holiday cruise like this...In addition, we will be at Castaway Cay for DS7.5's birthday. On top of all of this excitement...My DMIL will be joining us...
We have our excursions figured out...Provided there is still space.
We know we want to do Palo

Will there be a pirate night? If so, when? We are on the 5 night to Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.

Can I order a cake and have it brought to the table at dinner time on DS's birthday?

What special things should I consider as part of our daily plans? Anything a don't miss this?

What is the dining rotations like?

So greatly fun for any insight!

Hi Everyone,
We are excited to be 96 days from our Merrytime cruise...This is the first time we have done a holiday cruise like this...In addition, we will be at Castaway Cay for DS7.5's birthday. On top of all of this excitement...My DMIL will be joining us...
We have our excursions figured out...Provided there is still space.
We know we want to do Palo

Will there be a pirate night? If so, when? We are on the 5 night to Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.

Can I order a cake and have it brought to the table at dinner time on DS's birthday?

What special things should I consider as part of our daily plans? Anything a don't miss this?

What is the dining rotations like?

So greatly fun for any insight!

1. Yes. If you check your cruise reservation it probably indicates which night is going to be pirate night.
2. Yes, cakes are available through the gifts and amenities link. Make sure in order at least a week ahead of time.
3. When you board, check to see if they’re offering tickets to gingerbread activities, unless those are available to book ahead of time. Santa will be on board also if that’s important to you.
4. In some order, you’ll have two nights at one restaurant, two nights at another restaurant, and one night at the third restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter