Help? Western Excursion

mickeyfan4444

Earning My Ears
We are going on the 7 day cruise Jan 17th and are trying to decide which company to do the Sting Ray excursion with.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to who is better - Captain Marvins or Captain Bryans? Also, how early to get reservations with either of these two companies? Any advice would really help.

In Cozumel which beach would you suggest Mr. Sancho's or Chankanaab Park? We have 4 kids 7, 9, 12 & 13 so they will want to spend some time at the beach. Which one would be best for the kids?

Thanks,:wave2:

Hi, we're on the Jan. 17th western also! We've already booked with Captain Marvins. I would suggest booking before the 60 day mark to insure you get your first choice for trips. Also, based on what I have read, Captain Bryans would be good also. Therefore, I would check both companies websites and go with whatever company has the best times for your trip.

We are also going to Chankanaab. Some people in our group are doing the dolphin swim (we've already booked), while the rest of us will swim, snorkel, see the sea lion show, etc. We have three families with 8 total kids (ages infant to 9). Based on what I have read, Mr. Sanchos is probably better for the beach, but Chankanaab has a few more activities.

Have fun with whatever you choose!

Click on this site for Capt. Marvins.
http://captainmarvins.com/
We used them last year and will use them again next year. Excellent service and within walking distance of the ship.

Wish we were going to be with you.

Russ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter