Help! What days - where?

heatherw

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are planning to go to WDW/US/IOA from 11/7 - 11/13.
Here's my question: Staying at the Swan
I was thinking about doing US on Friday 11/9 and IOA on Sun. 11/11. Should I keep this or switch order? I don't think I want to go to either park on Sat. My girls are 7 and 9 and will meet all height requirements. My 9 yo is a ride hound. Thurs and Monday are doable too. I want to go to WDW 3 days too.
Help!!
Any suggestions?

thanks! ok, now I'll pick your brain a little more:
In IOA, should I head to the left and do the Super Hero Island 1st? am I correct in assuming that we won't get wet in that section? I was hoping to stay dry til lunchtime and get wet after Mythos. Do we need reservations? Thanks again for your help.

Marvel Island is to the left and since it is the most popular area of the park it probably is a good idea to go there first.

The only wet rides in IOA are in Toon Lagoon and Jurassic Park which are towards the back of the park. Popeye's Bilge Rat Barges and Dudley Do-right will leave you dripping! I made the mistake of doing Dudley before Confisco's and froze thru lunch! Not a good idea!

You can make reservations at Mythos, on my trip I did not, we just walked in.

Just a thought from some one who eats a Mythos a lot. The temperature is kept cool so a water ride before Mythos will cause you to be the frozen dessert of the day!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter