Help! What restaurant is this?

gjerseygirl

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere (if I could just remember where) that there is either a cuban or spanish restaurant where they have entertainers doing merengue dancing, etc., while you eat. I don't know if its outside of WDW, in Downtown Disney or at Universal. Does anyone know what restaurant I'm talking about??

What about the restaurant in Morocco at Epcot? I know they have belly dancers during the meal.

I don't remember any dancing at Bongos, but it's been a while, so it could be a new thing???

The only folks I recall dancing at Bongos were the servers--when they would have been better off waiting on the customers.

Originally posted by Uncleromulus
The only folks I recall dancing at Bongos were the servers--when they would have been better off waiting on the customers.

That's funny!!

Maybe it was the Latin Quarter in Universal. I'm going to have to look up that one and Bongos and see what the description is. It definetly wasn't Morocco. It was latin music and latin dancing. It sounded like so much fun. Kinda like watching Dirty Dancing 2 Havana Nights while eating rice and beans!! Yummy!

Oh yeah, where is Bongos? Downtown Disney?

And I should add that when the servers stopped entertaining themselves long enough to wait on tables, it was actually pretty good service. The food was good too.
Just be perpared (when you go in) to see even the person at the greeting podium gyrating to and fro as he/she marks your name on the table list.
It's that sort of place--

I found it! I found it! Its the Latin Quarter in Universal City Walk. I found one of my unofficial guides, looked up Bongos and looked up Latin Quarter. Bongos didn't say anything about entertainment (not even about the dancing waiters) but Latin quarter said apparently there's a troupe of dancers there that perform all kinds of Latin dancing. Now I just have to fit it into my itinerary. Thanks for all your help. I never would have remembered that one if someone didn't mention it.!!!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter