Help! Where do you meet at the beginning of day?

dutton

Mouseketeer
My DH and I and our kids and his Mom and my brother (whew!!) are all staying at Marriott DD.My parents and my sister and her family are staying at the SOG. My mom wants us to come there(SOG) and then travel together to the park of the day. I feel like this would be out of the way, but do agree that it would be to vague to meet outside the parks. Is there a specific place outside the parks we could meet or do you have a better idea?My mom wants to hop the monorail at the Poly to go to MK and Epcot and drive her own car to Animal Kingdom.She is a person who like specifics, so I have to be pretty descriptive. Thanks a lot!

I would meet at parks for more freedom
do you have two way radios??
we use these and we decide which park and what time and if we are first we make sure the radios are on
and that way the other parties can call ;us when they arrive!

good luck

Don't forget your TWO WAY RADIOS! Take it from me, it will save you big time trouble. I will never in a million years ever go without them again , DH thought they would be a pain but guess what? the freedom it gave us to do different things at different places and still meet up was worth every penny to us.
If your mom plans on parking at the POLY and getting on the monorail to go to MK, beware that she will have to pay for parking or the car will be towed.
My best bet is decide which park to go to the night before and meet up at a specific time and place inside the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter