Help!! Which CD is the best?

emma212010

DIS Veteran
Ok so I am making a wishlist for Christmas, and I'm trying to figure out which Disney CD everyone likes! I love all Disney music so I am looking for park music, music from movies, ANYTHING! What are your favorite CDs? Some of my choices:

Disney's Greatest vol. 1-3

Classic Disney, Vol. 1-5: 60 Years of Musical Magic

Disneymania 1-7

Four Parks One World

Any other ideas??

Thank you so much for your help!

OMG, this is the hardest question I have been asked today - they are all great, it is impossible to pick up one among the others, so what I can advise is to close eyes and pick up one :)!

Disney CD's or just Disney soundtracks in general? Here are mine:

Hocus Pocus
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
An Extremely Goofy Movie

If you want theme park attraction music you want Four Parks One World. If you want general Disney theme music from movies, tv, and a little bit of parks music, go for the 5 volume set.

I'm not sure what Disneymania 1-7 is. I suspect it may have a lot of 90s-present themes from tv shows and features. That may be the one for you if you're under 30.:confused3

I totally love the brian wilson's disney cd that just came out a few weeks ago.
here is a youtube video, w/ preview of the songs.i used to be a huge fan of disney mania until they started Rapping the songs and just plan sucks (no offense to those who still love the series).

VIDEO -->
http://youtu.be/yaWfir9ZE6M

Disney Mania is a series of CDs filled with disney music from movies sung by popular Disney actors and other famous celebrities.

For those who don't know, "Disneymania" is a long-running collection of covers of classic Disney movie songs. On that note, why not dig up "Simply Mad About the Mouse"?

I have a pretty crazy Disney mix that I made to listen on the plane ride down. It's pretty heavy on 80's-90's Disney music and scores. Highlights include the end credit music of "Roger Rabbit", "Rocketeer", "Kingdom Hearts" and "Epic Mickey", I've got "King of New York", "Why Should I Worry", "We Are Here To Change the World", "I Won't Say", "That's How You Know", "Evangeline", and "I've Got a Dream". Oh, and "Under the Sea" and whatnot. :rotfl:

I may post the whole track list when I get back if asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter