Help! While staying on Disney property, is PBS?

Madhatter266

Wants to Live at Epcot
I am hooked on Downton Abbey and we will be in Disney when the new season begins. I know that we will DVR it at home, but really want to watch it real time. The last time we were at Disney, I couldn't find any of the PBS British shows. Help, please!

I am hooked on Downton Abbey and we will be in Disney when the new season begins. I know that we will DVR it at home, but really want to watch it real time. The last time we were at Disney, I couldn't find any of the PBS British shows. Help, please!

I don't recall if PBS is on the Disney TV selection. If it is though, it's possible that the same shows won't be on or not at the same times, since they are all programmed locally. You would have to check the local PBS listings for Orlando.

WUCF/24 is the public TV station in Orlando. It used to be WMFE before it was sold to UCF. As a PP said, the station is on a different channel on the WDW TVs.

If you want to watch it early, the whole new season is already on Amazon Prime. I'm looking forward to watching it all next week when I start my maternity leave and will be bored out of my mind. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter