Help! Why is my smilie tag a red x?

I still can't see your smiley lucas, just the red X. Now my smiley is gone too. :sad: I miss my kitty smiley. I hope she comes back. Is there anything I'm suppose to do? :confused3

Mine just came back on its own. I see your kitty smilie, too.

Mine just came back on its own. I see your kitty smilie, too.

That's so weird because I can't see either of them. :confused3 That's why I'm wondering if it's my computer. I hope it comes back soon. I miss my smiley. :(

That's so weird because I can't see either of them. :confused3 That's why I'm wondering if it's my computer. I hope it comes back soon. I miss my smiley. :(

I guess it was something with my home computer because for awhile I could see my smilie tag from my work computer but not from home. I didn't do anything different with my home computer - one day the tag went away - and then after a couple of weeks it suddenly came back. I'm so happy it is back. :cloud9:

Hopefully your kitty will come back to you too. I'm still seeing it though.

I'm glad your Tag Fairy smiles are back! :goodvibes After the sever migration, I noticed that one of my Tag Fairy tags changed colors. :sad1: My °O° DIS Friendship Pixie °O° tag used to be Bold and in Lime Green. If there are any Tag Fairies flying around here, could you please fix it for me? A scrolling tag would be even better! :flower3: Thanks soooo much! :goodvibes

I'm glad your Tag Fairy smiles are back! :goodvibes After the sever migration, I noticed that one of my Tag Fairy tags changed colors. :sad1: My °O° DIS Friendship Pixie °O° tag used to be Bold and in Lime Green. If there are any Tag Fairies flying around here, could you please fix it for me? A scrolling tag would be even better! :flower3: Thanks soooo much! :goodvibes

I'm so glad that I can see the smilies again! :goodvibes It looks like your tag is back to lime green too. Good luck on the scrolling tag. Here's some pixie dust for you. :wizard:

Right now, at 1:26pm EST, I am seeing Red Xs in the following posts:

in their tags...
gabbyrosebud
lucas
WebmasterKathy

in his signature...
JimC

The picture issues seem to be intermittent.
agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter