• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help with an interpreter

muffyn

"hmmm*
we need an ASL interpreter for Savi's workshop. called disability dept, they gave me a number for Itinerary planning. waiting online for 4 hours, they said wrong dept. got another dept. more online & the person who picked up was in dining! 2 more phone numbers then nowhere. the last person told me they have no idea.. try the emails ...
ok, this is on a wendsday where an interpreter is supposed to be at that park. I was told you need to go to guest services when arriving and see if they will supply. well hardly would work as our slot is right at park opening ( have to enter park way before opening) and pretty possible the interpreter won't be there at that time
So,,, has anyone requested an interpreter for a booked tour or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter